EverGreen Little Big Multi 120 caps
The Most bio-available Multi-Vitamin in the industry. Best Absorbed!
EverGreen Vitamins : The little BIG Multi-Vitamin:
Stop getting cheated and take a Multi-Vitamin that your body can truly use to support its defenses against disease and build your energy and reduce stress. Your body will thank you!
Important Questions to ask of your Current Multi Vitamin:
- Does your Multi-Vitamin state that the source of Vitamin A is from “natural Beta Carotene”? If it does not, you can bet that they are using the cheaper synthetic form which does not belong in the human body and absorbs at a much lower rate. Only a natural Beta Carotene has been shown to lower your risk for coronary artery disease, stroke, macular degeneration, and other age-related diseases.
- What type of Vitamin C does your multi use? Is it the cheaper acidic form of vitamin C, Ascorbic acid? It should use a buffered form that is bonded to a mineral ascorbate. Take a look at your current vitamin. A buffered Vitamin C will absorb at a much higher rate and will never upset you stomach and is completely non acidic.
- What type of Vitamin E is in your Multi? Always make sure that your vitamin uses a natural form of Vitamin E. If the label states dl alpha tocopherol, it is synthetic. The letter “l” after the “d”means it is a synthetic form. If it is just a d-alpha tocopherol, then it is a natural source. All the major brands that are advertised use synthetic vitamin E and other synthetic vitamins. These brands include Centrum, One A days, A to Z, Theragram M, etc.
Your Vitamin E should have the complete family of tocopherols; alpha, beta, delta and gamma. This is how they are found in nature. These provide maximum protection from oxidative damage and help to protect our heart and support our immune system. Most supplements only provide d-alpha tocopherol. This is a common mistake made in most multi vitamins. What does yours have? And worse yet, does it have the synthetic dl alpha form? This form is actually useless based on clinical studies.
- Does your multi vitamin use low grade, poorly absorbed, cheap sources of minerals from oxide and carbonate sources? These should not be used. But most companies do just to save money; they are not concerned with getting you the best forms. The best most bio-available form of minerals is; The Real Amino Acid Chelate System (TRAACS®), which binds minerals to amino acids to create an organic molecule your body can easily use. Look for your mineral sources to be from TRAACS®, anything else will be a step down in absorption.
Other chelated forms of minerals that are available are not truly “chelated” because they are attached to whole proteins after the fact. TRAACS minerals are bonded to the amino acid glycine which forms an organic molecule which creates maximum absorption because it is so small that it can be transported directly into the cells of the body and available for immediate use.
- Is the Calcium Source in your Multi-Vitamin state Calcium Carbonate? If it does, this is not a good thing. This is a shaved rock form of calcium that has a very low absorption rate. Your true chelated minerals will have at least 5 times the absorption. Minerals can be difficult for the body to absorb and its worth checking into what your Multi-Vitamin is using as its source.
- Is your current Multi Vitamin using the best forms and adequate dosage of B Vitamins? When your body gets the proper, best absorbed forms of B Vitamins, improvements in brain (cognitive function), heart and nervous system function can be seen. With the wrong forms these improvements will not be seem. It’s as simple as that.
- What form of Vitamin B6 does your multi vitamin use? Is it Pyridoxine? This form is much less absorbable than Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P-5-P). This is the most active natural form of B6; no conversion is needed by the liver. P-5-P provides direct support for your heart, brain function, mood, nervous system function and tendon and ligaments.
- Does your Multi Vitamin contain the most active bio-available form of Folic Acid which is Folate (methylfolate)? Most multi vitamins contain the inferior synthetic form known as simply, Folic Acid. Take a look, you will probably be disappointed. Also make sure that you have a dosage of 800 mcg.
- What is the dosage of your Biotin in your Multi? Does it contain the necessary level of 1000 mcg which is needed for your hair, skin, and nails? Most companies do not put in enough Biotin because it is expensive and would rather give the savings to their stock holders as opposed to having the adequate amount in your body, which is where it belongs.
- What form of Vitamin B12 does your Multi-Vitamin use? The best most advanced form of B12 is methylcobalamin. Does yours contain cyanocobalamin? This is a lower grade form that needs to be converted. Many cannot properly convert this form. Also, an adequate dosage of B12 is at least 500 mcg. What does your contain? Many contain such a low dosage, there will be no effect. The human body cannot produce energy at an adequate level without the proper dosage of B12.
- Does the B-Complex family of vitamins in your Multi-Vitamin have at least 25 mg of each? This is the minimum level that the body needs for proper energy production and to handle stress. Providing just the bare minimum of the RDA requirement is not even close to what your body needs. Remember the RDA is the minimum the body needs for survival, it is not the ODA, which is the Optimum Daily Allowance. The RDA will not supply the body with needed energy nor stress deduction. The little Big Multi has 50mg’s of your B-Complex family.
- Does your Multi Vitamin contain Vitamin K? Many Multi-Vitamins completely leave this vitamin out and it is badly needed and very often deficient. And if it is added, it is most often the lower quality form of Vitamin K. Vitamin K2 is the most bio-available form of Vitamin K. Most companies will not use this form due to its higher cost.
- Does your Multi-Vitamin provide additional antioxidant support in the form of Alpha Lipoic Acid, Bilberry, CoQ10, Ginkgo, Grape seed extract, Green Tea, Lutein, Pine bark extract, and Resveratrol.? Most Multi-Vitamins do not add these, and if they do, they are merely token amounts. Centrum actually advertises their multi-vitamins specifically for the content of Lutein. It contains 200 mcg of Lutein, which means 2/10th of 1 mg. So you would have to take 25 of these pills to equal what is in a serving of the EverGreen’s little Big One!
- Is your Multi-Vitamin free of artificial binders, coating and fillers? Most companies add these in as a matter of routine. These have no place in a Multi-Vitamin.